Immaculate Heart of Mary Parish QC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pastoral Planning process

2 posters

Go down

Pastoral Planning process Empty Pastoral Planning process

Post  charokg Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:32 am

Since we had our sessions on the 5-point agenda of the Diocese of Cubao to which we belong as a parish, the various major ministries have done their planning, first on an organizational and area level, then on the ministry level. There are so far NINE (9) major ministries and the BEC. The nine are: Liturgical Affairs Ministry (formerly Worship), Formation Ministry (a.k.a. Education Ministry), Social Services and Development Ministry (formerly Social Services), Youth Ministry, Family & Life Ministry (formerly Family Life Apostolate), Public Affairs Ministry (formerly Apostolate of Public Affairs), Catechetical Ministry (formerly part of the Education Ministry but now a ministry of its own), Vocation Ministry, and Finance Ministry. The BEC (basic ecclesial communities) which is also the overarching vision of the parish is found in eight parish areas: BIR, Botanical Garden, Forestry, Kalayaan, Malaya-Eunilaine, Pechayan Old Capitol Site and San Vicente. The four remaining areas: Central District, Teachers Village East, Teachers Village West, and U.P. Village, complete the entire geographical scope of the parish.

For five meetings now, the Pastoral team of the parish together with our parish priest, Fr. Des Martin, CMF, and our assistant parish priest, Fr. Dodong Cleofe, CMF, and the lay coordinator, Regie C., have discussed and modified the ministry plans with the respective ministry heads in attendance. It has been a tedious but very enlightening process. Today, Aug. 19, we hope to complete the one-year calendar of activities which we began in the PPT's first planning meeting in late July. On Friday, Aug. 21, we hope to draft up a more or less comprehensive Pastoral Plan which is to be presented during the Parish Pastoral Council meeting on Sunday, Aug. 23, 2009.

written by:
Charo Garcia
Formation Ministry head
August 19, 2009

charokg

Back to top Go down

Pastoral Planning process Empty Re: Pastoral Planning process

Post  rollyalarcon Wed Aug 19, 2009 10:30 am

Hi Ate Charo,

I know that it so tedious tasks to compile, clarify and validate the total pastoral plan, considering the vastness of the ministries and organization. We are almost there.

Really appreciate the hard work and dedication.

We are with you.

Regards.

rollyalarcon

Back to top Go down

Pastoral Planning process Empty Thanks!

Post  charokg Thu Aug 20, 2009 10:49 pm

Thanks, Rolly! While I usually do not seek for affirmation, this time I deeply appreciate it. Only you and Fr. Martin have expressed verbally and in written form, your thanks and appreciation. I have told Fr. Martin that I envy those who will follow as leaders - there is a concrete pastoral plan. On the other hand, he told me that we have had the great opportunity to undergo the process.
God Bless!
Charo

charokg

Back to top Go down

Pastoral Planning process Empty Re: Pastoral Planning process

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum